A little film from Interlaken...

Last year, thanks to my awesome friends who spent hours of their lives and risked serious finger injury by clicking on a facebook competition every hour for weeks, I was whisked away by Dogtag to be filmed running about in the mountains near Interlaken as part of their new TV advert. As I mentioned in my last post, it was a really cool trip with some great like-minded people.


Well, as well as the TV advert (which you can watch here), the additional footage captured by Perretta Projects has been used to make a short film about each of us... Well, it will be, I'm actually the first to have my film completed! It looks really professional (obviously - these guys are professional film makers) and though my teeth appear to stick out more than I realised they do it's not as cringe-inducing as I thought it might be. There are some action shots and an interview about running, life, and the answers to burning questions such as "Is it hard?" It's a great reminder of a fantastic trip and I'd like to again say a massive thank you to Mike, Rich and everyone at Dogtag for the opportunity, and a big hello to everyone else who was involved!

And if you're at a loss for what to do for the next four and a half minutes, here it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kinder Killer

100km review - Scott Supertrac Ultra RC

The irony of trees